Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

Blog

28 December 2011

Assassin 2.7 Skill Changes


Skills

1. Reduced the amount of DP used by the following skills, from 3000 to 2000:

- Assassin skill ‘Wind Walk I'.

2. Reduced the cooldowns of the following skills:

- Assassin skill ‘Apply Poison I~IV', from 2 minutes to 10 seconds.
- Assassin skill ‘Apply Deadly Poison I~IV', from 2 minutes to 10 seconds.
- Assassin skill ‘Blinding Burst I', from 10 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Assassin skill ‘Quickening Doom I', from 1 minute 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. The Assassin skills ‘Dash Attack I~IV' and ‘Throw Dagger I' no longer share a cooldown timer.

4. Increased the accuracy of the Assassin's Rune Carve type skills.

5. Increased the stun rate of the Assassin's Ambush III – VI skills.

6. Increased the attack power and HP drainage of the Asmodian Assassin's skills Darkness Rune I and Rune Swipe I.

7. Fixed incorrect tooltips about the materials for Assassin's Apply Deadly Poison I and Apply Lethal Venom I - IV.



I Am A Daeva Assassin Design by Insight © 2009